How do I manage workflows in Asana?
Asked 5 months ago
Hi, I just signed up for Asana, and I'm running a trial period on the premium. I've been exploring it with the hopes that it will work as a project management board that will help to increase the productivity of the team. However, I can't see how to manage the workflow and ensure everyone has access to it (Am I just bring blonde?). Help?
Sunday, March 27, 2022
There are two steps to manage your workflow in Asana and boost your team's productivity efficiently:
1. Create a Project:
- Create a team by entering the team name and description.
- Now add your teammates using their email addresses.
- Hit the "Create Team" button, and your teammates will receive a notification about you teaming them up and other details.
2. Create a Project:
- Create a project using a pre-made project template.
- Craft a project charter by entering the details like project name, description, privacy mode, etc.
- Decide on your project layout from the options: List, Board, Calendar, and Timeline view.
- Set the project beginning and ending point.
- State the task owner (assignee), project due date, description, and milestones.
- Use the messages feature to discuss the project's success with your teammates and know the shortcomings.
Please follow our Community Guidelines