How do I turn on Cloud Search?
Asked 5 months ago
Hello, I've built my own website, which has its own online store, and I learned that Google has a cloud search that will help me scale my business. But how do I turn it on or make it that my website is part of this Google cloud?
Sunday, March 27, 2022
Listed down below are the exact steps you need to follow to turn on the cloud search on your online store:
- Sign in to your Admin console.
- From the Homepage, click on Apps and then on Google Workspace.
- Now click on Google Search and select Service Status.
- To turn the service status on for all, click on 'On for everyone' and click Save.
- Later, when required, click 'off for everyone. You can even turn it on for a specific group.
Please note that changes may take 24 hours to come into effect.
Sunday, July 24, 2022
You need to access Google Workspace Admin or Google Admin Console to enable Cloud Search. These platforms can unlock several useful cloud search integrations for your online store. Follow these steps to turn on the Cloud Search:
- Use your Admin account and sign in to the Google Admin Console.
- Locate and click the option of Service Status.
- From there, turn the service on by clicking "On For Everyone".
- Click Save.
Please follow our Community Guidelines