How do I search for a specific board in Trello?
Asked a year ago
We have so many boards in Trello, and I can't even see all of them. Is there a way to filter or search for a specific one?
Monday, March 07, 2022
Follow these steps to search for a specific board in Trello:
- Log in to your Trello account and navigate to the Trello homepage.
- In the top right corner of the page, click on the magnifying glass icon to open the search bar.
- Type in the name of the board you are looking for in the search bar.
- As you type, Trello will display a list of search results that match your search query.
- If the board you are looking for appears in the search results, click on it to open it.
- If the board you are looking for does not appear in the search results, try refining your search query by adding more specific keywords related to the board or adjusting the search filters.
- If you still cannot find the board you are looking for, make sure that you have permission to access the board. If you do not have permission, you will not be able to search for or access the board.
Conducting a Trello search can be relatively frustrating, so take the pain out of them by integrating Unleash’s AI-powered search tool.
Tuesday, March 22, 2022
Use the global header's search input to quickly find any board by name, regardless of which Workspace it's in. You can also look for cards, members, and other information. The search input is opened by pressing the '/' keyboard shortcut. You may also use the keyboard shortcut 'b' to activate a search overlay and instantly access any of your boards by name.
Wednesday, May 11, 2022
You may search for cards across all boards and filter single boards to focus on certain labels, members assigned to cards, due dates, and keywords with Trello for Web. Tap the magnifying glass on the iOS or Android apps to filter whatever board page you're on. On Android, touch the magnifying glass on the homepage to search for cards across all boards. When using Trello's iOS app, there is currently no method to search all boards at once.
Thursday, September 15, 2022
There isn't a special search box designated for boards. Instead, Trello has a universal search dialogue section where you can search for any specific board if you know the name. Type the "f" key on your keyboard to filter a board search. Moreover, you can use the "/" key to focus the search box on a specifically named board.
Please follow our Community Guidelines